Benefits for Your Organization:
1. Nurturing God's Way training plus implementation of the program provides an effective Outreach Ministry to families in your community
2. The Nurturing God's Way program can be made into specialized outreach to a specific audience such as single parents.
3. Participating in the Nurturing God's Way Facilitator training is the first step in equipping your congregation in building stronger families.
4. Through hosting a training, you will gain additional support networks.
5. The training can be used as a parenting retreat which could result in future facilitators and participants of the program.
6. The Nurturing God's Way facilitator training provides skilled trainers with program experience; often the author of the program is the trainer.
7. Opens the door to an effective way to collaborate with other ministries in your area.
8. Promotes confidence in program sponsor that facilitators are trained to help meet the needs of families.
Benefits for Recognized Trained Facilitators:
9. Upon completion, trained facilitators will receive an ongoing discount on all "Nurturing God's Way"™ program materials.
10. Trained facilitators will receive practical tools and knowledge to facilitate the program.
11. Will gain an increased view of determining candidates for the program.
12. Will learn engaging techniques for program adaptation resulting in versatile presentations.
13. Increased confidence in learning to be effective program facilitators.
14. The Nurturing God's Way facilitator training provides appropriate credentials for program facilitators.
Benefits for Training Participants:
15. New parenting skills are learned which can be applied to participants own families.
16. Increased focus on what it means to be a Godly parent.
17. Lots of fun!
18. Spend time in Bible study.
19. Meet new friends.
20. Each day of the training provides spiritual renewal.
HEARTS for Families
PO Box 385
Snellville, GA 30078
Email Gina Lord
For more information or to register, contact Gina Lord at 678-733-3966.
*We can also bring a training to you at a convenient date and time in your area! If you would like to host a training, please let us know.